Monday, June 11, 2007

RJC Dance Alumni June '07

It's great to meet Meng again. Always got lotsa stories to tell. I've learnt a hell lot from him, and got lots more to dig from him. He still remembers that I carry a japanese marker pen with both a fat and thin tip on both ends. I guess I was the only one back in NAC heeded his advice. Yup, Feels just like Kallang Theatre again. 'Cept for the minor fact that Strand 520i doesn't have 48 luxurious submasters for him to fool around. Haha! Told him before not to get too reliant on submasters. Now I really miss ETC's Batman: Obsession II.



I desperately need zoom lens!!!



You'll never see the light beams without the haze effect. So Dancers, suck it up, quit complaining and just dance. We'll make you look cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment